Buyer Requirements Details

Ffp2 Or Kn95 Mask-respirators And Nitrile Rubber Gloves

Posted Date: 13-May-2020

Product Description

pharmaglobiz User From Lithuania Is Want To Buy Ffp2 Or Kn95 Mask-respirators And Nitrile Rubber Gloves As Follow:
1. Ffp2 Or Kn95 Mask-respirators Needed;
Order Quantity: 12-14 Million Mask Order;
Ce Certificates And Test Report – Must Be Done.
Certificated Only By Tuv Or Dekra (germany Standard) – Must Be Done.
Sgs Verification-check – Must Be Done;
Minimum 5-layer Material;
We Will Order By Credit Letter (bank Accreditive)
Can Do 5% Advanced Payment, The Rest 95% Contract Amount – After Custom Clearance In China Airport Will Be Done;
We Will Take It By Our Booked Plane From China To Lithuania (eu);

need A Price Offer: With Delivery To China Airport (zhengzhou) And China Custom Procedure Done By The Seller.

2. Nitrile Rubber Gloves Needed;
Order Quantity: 12-14 Million Nitrile Rubber Gloves Order;
Ce Certificates And Test Report – Must Be Done.
Certificated Only By Tuv Or Dekra (germany Standard) – Must Be Done.
Sgs Verification-check – Must Be Done;
We Will Order By Credit Letter (bank Accreditive)
Can Do 5% Advanced Payment, The Rest 95% Contract Amount – After Custom Clearance In China Airport Will Be Done;
We Will Take It By Our Booked Plane From China To Lithuania (eu);
 


Minimum Order Quantity :
Approx Price :
TarandÄ—, Vilnius, LITHUANIA

Related Buyer Requirements